Program Director – Executive Diploma Program in Real Estate Management (EDPREM)
Ms. Avelina Panes-Acuña – or Ave as she is more fondly called in industry circles – is the Program Director of the Executive Diploma Program in Real Estate Managment (EDPREM), which CREBA and the De La Salle College of Saint Benilde School of Professional and Continuing Education (DLS-CSB SPACE) have been jointly offering for almost two decades.
Ave has been an active campaigner for the further professionalization of the real estate and housing industry in the country. Such is the value Ave puts in continuing education that she herself completed the EDPREM designation in 2006.
Early in her career, as loan syndicator and marketing officer of the Construction and Development Corporation of the Philippines (CDCP) – the largest builders conglomerate at that time – Ave gained extensive experience in real estate, construction, finance and the various subsidiary activities of CDCP across a wide range of industries including shipping, agribusiness, and hotel management.
She then took up various courses in real estate until obtaining a real estate brokers license in 1985. Her first official real estate brokerage and project marketing activities began to unfold with the foundation of her own firm Havenhomes Relocations Specialists, which specialized in housing and investment requirements of locals and foreigners in Metro Manila.
Since then, she has become a highly regarded figure in two of the most prestigious realty trade associations in the country – CREBA and REBAP.
She has led successful real estate trade missions and property expositions participated in by a powerhouse delegation of major property developers from the Philippines to promote awareness, patriotic investments, and ownership among Overseas Filipinos in key cities such as London, Milan, and Paris among others.
Ave is currently President and Managing Director of Goldeast Realty Group and Goldmana Realty, two marketing outfits specializing in condominium and other related developments.
She is also an active member and leader of the Ushering Team of the Victory Christian Fellowship Ushering Ministry in Parañaque City.
- Havenhomes Relocations Specialists – specializing in housing and investment requirements of locals and foreigners in Metro Manila
- Goldeast Realty Group – marketing outfit specializing in condominium and other related developments (President/Managing Director)
- Goldmana Realty – marketing outfit specializing in condominium and other related developments (President/Managing Director)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Chamber of Real Estate & Builders’ Associations (CREBA)
- Real Estate Brokers Association of the Philippines (REBAP)
- International Realtor
- Victory Christian Fellowship Ushering Ministry (Parañaque City)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics (BSE), Lyceum of the Philippines