Charlie Aniceto V. Gorayeb
Mr. Charlie A.V. Gorayeb has been a multi-term Chair and President of the Chamber of Real Estate & Builders’ Associations (CREBA).
He is also long-term Chair of CREBA’s powerful Advocacy & Legislative Affairs Committee (ALACOM). In that capacity, he has spearheaded the study/review of congressional bills and incipient policies/rules and issues concerning the Philippine real estate and housing industry, the formulation of legislative proposals and policy recommendations for the benefit of the industry, the economy and the homeless, and the generation of support for CREBA advocacies from Congress, governmental bodies concerned and the public.
A true-blue Batangueño, Charlie is an accomplished executive and businessman. He prides himself in being a self-made man who started being self-supporting at a very young age, having worked his way through school by taking in various menial jobs. Patience, hard work, wholehearted dedication to his chosen career, and sheer determination to succeed were at the core of his success.
His humble beginnings molded Charlie into a well-rounded, hands-on executive who understands the minute details and nitty-gritty of the ventures he embarks upon, and more importantly, the aspirations and predicaments of even lowly laborers.
Though a demanding perfectionist, his empathy drives him to provide for his employees over and above the mandatory requirements.
The success of the firms and organizations under his command is as much a tribute to his professionalism, benevolence and charismatic leadership, as it is the result of the hard work, loyalty and commitment of his staff.
- Goram Development Corporation – a construction and development firm (Chairman of the Board/CEO)
- Dolores Industrial Park Corporation – a special ECOZONE in Malvar, Batangas (Owner, developer & Chairman of the Board)
- Alta-Agri Corporation – an agricultural production firm (Chairman of the Board/President)
- Red Sea Construction & Realty Corporation – a mineral/aggregates production firm (Chairman of the Board/President)
- Concrete Ventures Group – a manufacturer of concrete products (Chairman of the Board/CEO)
- Republic of Djibouti
- Chamber of Real Estate & Builders’ Associations (CREBA)
- CREBA-National Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce (BSC), Jose Rizal College
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Santo Tomas