Techie P. bautista
Ms. Techie P. Bautista – currently CREBA’s VP for Academic Affairs and President of Geterson Realty & Development Corporation – is a multi-dimensional professional with a wide breadth of knowledge and experience in various fields, particularly as a human resource expert and an educator.
Among other laudable achievements, she is credited with having initiated the Executive Diploma Program in Real Estate Management (EDPREM) – the first in the history of real estate in the Philippines, and which the CREBA-De La Salle consortium has been offering for almost 20 years.
She has been representing CREBA in various dealings with government instrumentalities for almost two decades.
Apart from her real estate business, she has also been actively involved in various government functions – particularly as special assistant to then Vice-President Salvador Laurel, during which she co-chaired the reorganization efforts of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. She later became consultant on matters pertaining to market administration and cooperatives of former Manila Mayor Alfredo Lim, and then as member of the Presidential Commission on Urban Poor under the administration of former president Joseph Estrada.
With a big heart and a passion for humanitarian activities, she has been the initiator and prime mover of many of CREBA’s socio-civic operations during states of calamity.
- Geterson Realty & Development Corporation (President)
- Chamber of Real Estate & Builders’ Associations, Inc (CREBA)
- CREBA Foundation
- President – CREBA Social Housing Foundation
- Vice President for USA – CREBA International Foundation
- Executive Vice President – CREBA
- Chairperson – APEC-CREBA Conferences on Sustainable Cities
- 1st Program Director – CREBA-De la Salle Consortium
- Director – Personnel Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
- Director – Philippine Society for Training & Development (PSTD)
- Vice President for Human Resource Management – Araneta Group of Companies
- Personnel Manager – Malayan Group
Personnel Administrator – General Motors Philippines
Personnel Assistant – Smith Bell Group
Reconciliation Staff – Security Pacific Bank in Los Angeles, CA
- AB Psychology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Civil Service – Managerial Level
- Author – “Metro Manila Squatters: A Social Housing Time Bomb”